The industries that commonly use 100Cr6 steel grade include:
1. Automotive industry: 100Cr6 steel is commonly used in bearings, shafts, and other components for vehicles. Its high hardness and wear resistance make it ideal for these applications.
2. Aerospace industry: 100Cr6 steel is used in various aerospace applications, such as aircraft engine components, landing gear bearings, and gears. Its high strength and excellent fatigue resistance are important properties for these demanding applications.
3. Machine tool industry: 100Cr6 steel is used in the manufacturing of machine tool components, such as spindles, gears, and bearings. Its high hardness and dimensional stability make it suitable for use in high-precision machines.
4. Bearing industry: 100Cr6 steel is widely used in the production of rolling element bearings due to its excellent wear resistance and fatigue strength. It is commonly used in applications such as automotive, industrial machinery, and construction equipment.
5. Oil and gas industry: 100Cr6 steel is used in various components in the oil and gas industry, including drill bits, pumps, and valves. Its high hardness, corrosion resistance, and heat resistance are beneficial in these harsh operating environments.
6. Power generation industry: 100Cr6 steel is used in various components of power generation equipment, such as turbine bearings and gears. Its high strength and corrosion resistance are important properties in these demanding applications.
7. Tooling industry: 100Cr6 steel is used in the production of cutting tools, such as drills, reamers, and milling cutters. Its high hardness, wear resistance, and toughness make it suitable for cutting and shaping various materials.
Overall, the versatility and desirable properties of 100Cr6 steel make it a popular choice in various industries where strength, wear resistance, and heat resistance are critical factors for the application.