Some key characteristics of 34CrMo4 steel grade are:
1. Resistance: 34CrMo4 steel has high resistance to wear, corrosion, and impact, making it suitable for applications where the material is exposed to harsh environments or heavy loads.
2. Toughness: 34CrMo4 steel exhibits good toughness properties, allowing it to withstand high-stress conditions without fracturing or breaking easily. This makes it suitable for applications where the material needs to absorb energy or withstand sudden impact.
3. Durability: 34CrMo4 steel is known for its durability and long-lasting performance. It has high strength and can retain its mechanical properties even under extreme conditions, ensuring a longer service life.
Mechanical properties of 34CrMo4 steel grade include:
1. Tensile strength: The tensile strength of 34CrMo4 steel is typically in the range of 900-1200 MPa, indicating its high resistance to deformation or stretching.
2. Yield strength: The yield strength of 34CrMo4 steel is typically in the range of 550-800 MPa, indicating the point at which the material starts to deform permanently under stress.
3. Elongation: The elongation of 34CrMo4 steel is typically around 13-15%, indicating its ability to stretch without breaking or fracturing easily.
Technical properties of 34CrMo4 steel grade include:
1. Hardness: The hardness of 34CrMo4 steel is typically in the range of 220-260 HB, indicating its ability to resist indentation or penetration.
2. Thermal conductivity: The thermal conductivity of 34CrMo4 steel is relatively low, indicating its ability to maintain its temperature under high heat conditions.
Chemical composition of 34CrMo4 steel grade includes:
1. Carbon (C): The carbon content in 34CrMo4 steel is typically around 0.30-0.37%, which contributes to its strength and hardness.
2. Silicon (Si): The silicon content in 34CrMo4 steel is typically around 0.15-0.35%, which improves its hardness and strength.
3. Manganese (Mn): The manganese content in 34CrMo4 steel is typically around 0.60-0.90%, which improves its hardenability and promotes the formation of strong and tough alloy structures.
4. Chromium (Cr): The chromium content in 34CrMo4 steel is typically around 0.90-1.20%, which improves its corrosion resistance and hardenability.
5. Molybdenum (Mo): The molybdenum content in 34CrMo4 steel is typically around 0.15-0.30%, which contributes to its high tensile strength and toughness.