The industries that commonly use 100Cr6 steel include:
1. Automotive industry: This grade of steel is commonly used in the manufacturing of various automotive components such as bearings, gears, and shafts.
2. Aerospace industry: 100Cr6 steel is also widely used in the aerospace industry for applications that require high strength and durability, such as the production of aircraft engine components, landing gear, and turbine systems.
3. Manufacturing industry: Manufacturers in various sectors, including machinery, tooling, and precision engineering, utilize 100Cr6 steel for critical applications that involve high load-bearing capacity and wear resistance, such as in the production of rollers, cutting tools, and molds.
4. Energy industry: This grade of steel is used in the energy industry for applications involving high temperatures and extreme conditions, such as in the production of steam turbine bearings and power generation equipment.
5. Industrial equipment manufacturing: Various types of industrial equipment, such as pumps, compressors, and motors, utilize 100Cr6 steel for its excellent mechanical properties and resistance to wear and fatigue.
Overall, materials engineers choose 100Cr6 steel for critical applications in industries that require high strength, durability, and resistance to wear and fatigue.